Creating a Commmunity through the arts
We want to help the people of Wokingham Borough be a more unified and supporting community through the use of creativity and the arts.
Whether you want to sing or act or paint or dance or go to a performance or visit a community gallery to browse and shop, explore this site. Discover what's on in the local area. Enjoy 'more arts.'.
What's On? The Latest New Entries
On the What's On pages, recently added events are marked with this symbol:
We've added these events to the site in the past 7 days:
Be creative this summer!
The 'more arts.' Hands-on-Arts pavilion will be at local events this summer.
Meet local artists and try your hand at new art activities.
Look out for Hands-on-Arts at:
- Wokingham May Fayre Monday 7th May (Bank Holiday Monday) 10am-5pm in the empty Cara shop
- Wokingham Fun Day Saturday 26th May from 10am at Langborough Recreation Ground
- Twyford Donkey Derby Sunday 3rd June at King George Recreation Ground
- Crowthorne Carnival Saturday 7th July at Morgan Field
- Earley Green Fair Saturday 4th August 10am-3pm at Maiden Erlegh Nature Reserve
Try creative arts activities under the guidance of local expert artists. Nearly FREE entry.
'LOVE WOKINGHAM' PHOTOGRAPHY COMPETITION 2018
Click image for full details.
Under the theme of Love Wokingham the town invites you to take part in the 2018 photographic competition to find, through the images you take, what you love best about Wokingham.
There are cash prizes to win.
For more information see the Photography What's On page.
SIGN UP FOR THE 'more arts.' E-BULLETIN
You can now subscribe for the FREE 'more arts.' e-bulletin, published by The Cultural Partnership every few weeks.
Just go to the Contact Us page and enter your details.
We will never disclose your email address to anyone else.